The Blue Train has an exciting new offer entering the market this month. You will have the opportunity to explore Cape Town and Pretoria for a fabulous rate.
You will receive an exclusive rate on these tours. For $1,240 (R10,745), enjoy a stay in a lavish DeLuxe Suite on an inclusive journey across the beautiful landscape of South Africa. If you book now, you can take advantage of the strong exchange rate – almost 20% stronger than last year.
On the 27 hour journey, enjoy the luxury accommodations of your suite, the gourmet meals of the dining car, or the delights of the on-board jewelry shop when you are not exploring the cultural treats of South Africa.
If you don’t book now, you will miss out on this amazing offer – originally priced at $1420 (R12280). To make it even better, you can combine this with an existing offer of 1 complimentary night at either the Taj Cape Town or the boutique 131 Herbert Baker in Pretoria including breakfast and one way rail transfer.
The special is valid on the following departures:
PRETORIA TO CAPE TOWN
• 07 , 14, 21, 28 January 2013 & 25 February 2013
CAPE TOWN TO PRETORIA
• 30 January 2013 & 06 February 2013
1. Only applicable for new bookings, valid from 12 December 2012
2. The Blue Train dates are subject to availability
3. Upon booking, please quote Summer Extravaganza and book this directly with The Blue Train and not with the properties. The Blue Train cannot take over any bookings that has been booked directly with the properties.
4. 131 on Herbert Baker in Pretoria can only be booked on Sunday nights, subject to availability
5. Taj Hotel has a block off period 04 – 07 February 2013